Monday, October 27, 2008

RSL on to the playoffs!

Ok I'm supposed to be working right now, but can't focus! Matt and I travelled to the Real Salt Lake game against the Colorado Rapids this last weekend. The game was for all the marbles and for 89 minutes of the game it was pure agony, but in the 90th minutes we scored, tying the game and sending us to the playoffs! It was a crazy weekend and a ton of fun. I'll post more later, just wanted to get these pics up.
Matt with his favorite player, Jamison Olave, at the hotel after the gameMatt and I holding the Rocky Mountain Cup

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sweet! That must have been very exciting. I love the pic of you guys with the trophy, awesome, I can't believe they let you touch it....lol. Anyway, does this mean you'll be coming to LA?!?! Let me know, the kids will be so thrilled!
Love,
Ang

J,B and K said...

That is super cool! It looks like fun!

Loftus' said...

that is so awesome!! glad you guys had a great time!!