Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Reba (and Kelly Clarkson)

One morning on my way to work I heard them announcing that tickets for the Reba McEntire were going on pre-sale that morning. I immediately thought of my cousin Amy and how we hadn't been to a concert together in forever. I called her and we decided we wanted to go no matter what. I ended up having to join the Kelly Clarkson fan club to be part of the pre-sale, but it was worth it. We ended up with seats on the floor on the 7th row!
Close up of Reba (with the help of the huge video screen)
Reba and Kelly sang most of the songs as a duet, singing songs off of both of their albums.
Amy and I after the concert with the stage in the background. It was so much fun to hang out with my cousin and of course to see Reba in concert!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Wait, you guys are cousins? I thought you were JUST FRIENDS!!!

zoo keeper said...

I wish i could have gone! sigh