Thursday, February 21, 2008

A cool autumn day

I debated about posting these pictures, because they are a bit old, but hey I just downloaded them from my camera, so I think that makes them new :) These were taken the day of the BYU -vs- Utah football game. Ben & Holly had tickets to the game and asked if I could babysit Connor, DUH!!! of course I could! It was one of the best days of my life, well it would have been better if the U won, but we won't go there. My cousins and some of their kids were over to watch the game and the kids became bored rather quickly. They all wanted to go outside to play, so we let them out on my little patio, the older kids lasted about 2 minutes and then wanted to come in because it was too cold. But not Connor, he was having too much fun working in my garden. I had a hard time getting any pictures of his face because as he put it "you already took my picture".




2 comments:

Celeste said...

Yes, I'm the first one to comment! He is so dang adorable! I love his dedication to fixin up your yard. The fact that he won't let you take his picture- classic. Thanks for putting these up- I love the story behind them!

Angela said...

Too funny. I love the fact that he said, "You already took my picture". Geez, how many pictures do you need? JK. Don't worry, every time I take a picture of Aubrielle and Benson they say, "Ok, where's our candy!?!? We smiled good!" I hate it when bribery bites you in the bottom.