Monday, February 4, 2008

Back to Reality

Well here I am back in freezing cold Salt Lake City. I was totally spoiled by the weather in California, not to mention getting to spend so much time with my sister and her family. Matt was trying to figure out why I was in such a mood this afternoon and then it finally dawned on him.....I'd spent too much time around Aubrielle and some of her sassiness had worn off on me. She sure is a firecracker and kept us on our toes the whole weekend.

The first morning I was there I woke up around 6am when Camron left for work. I could hear that Aubrielle was awake and went to go find her. She was too hungry to bother talking to me and went off to get herself a snack. I stood there talking to Ang for a minute when Aubrielle came to the doorway with her hand on her hip. "What is the problem with you?? She is supposed to be sleeping!!". That was just the first of several times that I would be put back in my place by a 3 year old.

2 comments:

Angela said...

LOL. That was funny. Loved your insight into our family life. We are so glad you came and visited!! Sorry you had to go back to the freezing cold! We sure do miss you! (Especially Jaycie, she couldn't figure out why she wasn't be held all day yesterday and wasn't pleased about the change....thanks alot...ggrrrr...lol)

Pam said...

OH MY! Yes that little Aubrielle does have her own little personality! You'll have to remember the other stories and tell them to me, I'd love to hear them! Love ya Mom