Monday, April 6, 2009

Shhhh, don't tell Aubrielle......

My niece, Aubrielle, has been bugging me to finish this quilt for awhile. She called me up one day and said "I'm just calling to see if you've been working on my quilt a lot." I guess I can't blame her since she helped me pick out some of the fabric back in Sept :) Well it's finally done and will be going in the mail today, but I haven't told her it's done so she'll be quite surprised when it comes in the mail.
There are 2 squares of each picture so it's also a matching game.

3 comments:

Christy said...

You're such a cool Aunt! Hopefully none of my nieces read this and think I'm slacking :) Do you still have your Blue's Clues blanket? My kids love ours!

Miranda said...

Ok so you are the coolest Aunt.. How am I supposed to compete?! I should have known that was your evil plan :) The quilt looks great Aubrielle will love it! I really love looking at all the fabric and seeing some of her little personality.

Pam said...

What an EXCITING DAY FOR AUBRIELLE! She will be so happy she can't stand it! WOW how fun, I can't wait to see it in person! WE are sure lucky to have you in our family! You are awewome!