Monday, April 6, 2009

I love to organize

Matt was complaining that our cupboards were bare so I finally went to the grocery store and did some shopping. I happened upon a caselot sale and stocked up. The only problem.....where to put it all!! I ended up pulling everything out and adding the secondary shelves and the "cansolidator". I love the new organized look, I wish I would have thought to take a before shot.
The "cansolidator" is by far my favorite part and I would love to get more for my food storage in the basement. That's my next organizing project......

4 comments:

Angela said...

Okay I'm totally jealous of your cansolidator, that thing is awesome. And let's just say I'm jealous of your organized pantry as well....don't you want to come visit and organize mine?!?!

Miranda said...

Jealous as well...I can't wait till the day we can actually afford some of these projects! Your pantry looks fabulous!

Pam said...

TOTALLY LOVE THE CANSOLIDATOR! I didn't realize how it would add to your storage space, I just thought you'd be fine doing it the conventional way, but I see this adds to your storage space, and it's so accessable etc.! Nice job Em!

Celeste said...

YOU ROCK!! I love it! I'm totally jealous too!!!