Friday, May 16, 2008

So much "cooler"

Old and Busted.......

New Hottness!!

Well folks it was a sad day here on Wednesday. My little fridge gave up the ghost and died. I was devastated, how could I keep my sodas cold for my good paying customers!! I started doing some research online and was trying to decide what I was willing to spend and what I wanted to do. I came in to work on Thursday morning still contemplating my choices. Imagine my surprise to find a huge box wrapped up on my desk! My boss had bought this awesome fridge for me!! Let's just say she definetely gets free sodas for life!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

NO WAY!!! What a nice boss!!! That fridge is SOOO cute! I also happen to love the RIP sign on the old one. May it rest peacefully and know it contributed much to your entrepreneurial spirit and ambitions!

Brittany Slesk said...

I love the new fridge! It keeps my diet dr. peppers nice and cold! Even really early in the morning!