Wednesday, March 18, 2009

On to the next project

The toilet in our laundry room bath was not working, so a couple of Saturdays ago, I talked Matt into ripping out the bathroom and replacing it all at the same time.
Bathroom before (above) and bathroom in progress (below)
And since we were at it, we decided to do the laundry room at the same time
Before and in progress This past week my brother, Brad , helped us lay this travertine floor and I am way happy with the way it turned out. We just need to grout and seal it and that portion will be done. Then on to the painting, installing baseboards, hanging doors, installing the toilet, etc, etc....

4 comments:

Angela said...

Love the floor. Brad did some nice work. I forgot how bad that vanity was, good idea to replace it :) I can't wait to come visit and see your "new" house!

Celeste said...

True that Ang. I love the flooring! When is she planning on coming to your house?! We are most likely coming this summer, but it will be about the same time her baby is due, so they probably won't be there the same time as us. Dang! Oh, can we possibly stay with you when we come to visit? We are thinking the beginning of July. More to come...

Are you painting? I can't wait to see the final project! It will be even better in person!

Miranda said...

Looks beautiful!The tile looks awesome. I'm excited to see it and to see Brad once it's finally done:)Thanks for being cool with him coming home last night I really needed the company!

zoo keeper said...

you're my hero!! you're going to get all these projects done just in time to get pregnant!! hehe