Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finished.....

Well almost. As my sister says, it's been all but finished now for a couple weeks and I've been working on it, the problem is that I keep deciding to do more. But now I really think it's almost completely done. I just need to paint around the light fixture since we got a new one and do a little touchups in a couple of places on the wall.
The new light fixture (give me a break, it's hard to take a picture of a light)

The "true" color of the walls and mouldings

New towel bars, with matching toilet paper holder

Freshly painted countertop and vanity, complete with new knobs
New towels and bathmat

The "finished" product

6 comments:

Loftus' said...

wow! that looks great - good job!!

Megan said...

Looks so awesome! Nice work M & Em:)

Angela said...

Wow, I'm way impressed. Looks so much better. Love the new shower curtain and towels, etc. really finishes it off nicely. Way to go (now finish that touch up paint!!)

Celeste said...

EMILY!!! I love it!! What a difference the countertop makes! It's definately a place I would come to visit!! I love the new paint and the new rods, the curtain and bath mat! You did great!!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Wow, it looks so good! I can't wait to see the laundry room complete.

zoo keeper said...

well my favorite photo is the light fixture and the counter top, genius! you are one creative lady!