Sunday, September 28, 2008

Party Time

On Saturday I was able to meet up with Connor, his brother, and his mom at the Olive Garden to celebrate his birthday. Connor drew a lot of attention on our way back to our table carrying his present that was just about as big as he was!
I had missed Taylor's birthday in June, so I was able to give him his present at the same time.
Connor showing me the airplane launcher I got him.
Connor loved his motorcycle jacket and began fighting all the "bad guys". Luckily we were back in the corner of the restaurant and were able to just let him play. He was quite stylin with his leather jacket, shorts and cowboy boots :) And he definetely has the biker attitude down.

5 comments:

Achtung Amy! said...

He's so freakin' adorable!!!

LuAnne said...

Em - He is so cute! I'm glad that you get to see him & be apart of his life.

Celeste said...

I'm so glad that your day turned around! It looks like it turned out well and you guys had tons of fun!! I wish I could have been there!

ps- CUTE wrapping paper :)!!

Lindsey Simon said...

He looks like your little brother Dallin looked when I knew him as a little peanut- crazy how time flys!

Christy said...

I remember you telling me about his cute little motorcycle jacket. Reminds me of your dad wearing his leather motorcyle jacket.
oh, and I tag you. go to my blog for more info.