Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weekly Weigh In

So today I was asked the question, "if I gained weight, would I still post it on here?" The answer to that question is yes. That's the whole reason that I decided to put it on here, to help me be accountable for where I am at. Besides no one wants to tell somebody they are gaining weight, so that's a great motivation for me.

Anyways the walking to the church thing didn't turn out so well, apparently I can't do anything after 9pm. All but 2 nights last week I either fell asleep or was so too cranky to go with Matt for the walk. I think those of you that know me best know the mood I am talking about, and well it's not pretty. I'm very proud of Matt though he walked over there every night even though I was being a bum.

I'm very happy to report that the # on the scale went down for both of us!! Weight loss trackers have been updated :)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Congrats, that's a fabulous feeling!

Celeste said...

I'm impressed that Matt went without you... wait now I see! With you in a bad mood who wouldn't want to go for a peaceful walk by themselves! :)

Congrats on the weightloss!!!

Celeste said...

March 5th vs. March 8th....

let's see you do a new post too sissy!

:)

Lei said...

Yay for you both! You're doing GREAT.